Workshops & Supervision
I have been certified by the International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals to supervise therapists seeking certification as a Sex Addiction Therapist.
Supervision can occur face to face, over the phone or Skype.
The benefits of clinical supervision:
- Confidential one to one support
- Exploration of therapeutic enactments
- Exploration of transference and counter transference issues
- Guidance and support with difficult clients
CSAT supervision focuses on all aspects of sex addiction assessment, diagnosis and treatment. There is a focus on all the following treatment issues;
- Examination of SDI-R, PTSI, SAST, and other relevant assessment data
- Case conceptualization and diagnostic issues
- Systemic factors and issues impacting the couple and family
- Ethical issues
- Special populations
- Referral resources
If you are interested in exploring clinical supervision please call 604.318.2351 or email.