Workshops & Supervision
The Cutting Edge Innovative Workshops
Together with my colleague Saskia Soeterik, we pride ourselves in hosting cutting edge teachers to train professionals in exciting and relevant therapeutic techniques.
Currently we are sponsoring Dr. Diane Poole Heller and the DARe program. This is a series of groundbreaking somatic adult attachment workshops for therapists. Click on this link for information on the next DARe workshop.
I have been certified by the International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals to supervise therapists seeking certification as a Sex Addiction Therapist.
Supervision can occur face to face, over the phone or Skype.
The benefits of clinical supervision:
- Confidential one to one support
- Exploration of therapeutic enactments
- Exploration of transference and counter transference issues
- Guidance and support with difficult clients
CSAT supervision focuses on all aspects of sex addiction assessment, diagnosis and treatment. There is a focus on all the following treatment issues;
- Examination of SDI-R, PTSI, SAST, and other relevant assessment data
- Case conceptualization and diagnostic issues
- Systemic factors and issues impacting the couple and family
- Ethical issues
- Special populations
- Referral resources
If you are interested in exploring clinical supervision please call 604.318.2351 or email.